drop us a line
Harvest Skis LLC
PO Box 773839
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80477
3 Year Manfacturer Guarantee Warranty Program
Harvest skis are warranted for 3 years from the date of shipment against manufacturer defects. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser (proof of purchase required). If you think your Harvest Skis are defective, email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem. Shipping instructions and a return authorization number will be emailed back to you. Harvest assumes no responsibility for returns during shipping. If the skis are found to be defective, Harvest shall be limited to repair or replace the skis within its own discretion. The repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only. The following are examples of damage NOT covered by, but not limited to, this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Top sheet chipping or scratching
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damage caused by impact with any surface or object other than snow (rocks, trees, parking lots, chairlifts, rails, etc.)
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives
- Graphic fading or discoloring due to improper storage and use
- Edge oxidation (rust) due to improper storage and use
- Any changes, modifications, or alterations. Harvest reserves the right to make any changes to this warranty without notice.
Bottom line – we want you to be stoked on your skis! In the event of a manufactures defect, rest assured that we will work with you for a positive outcome…our customers and their satisfaction are our priority!